Dandelion is a simple pack with style. And more cuteness than a basket of bunnies.
Minecraft Dandelion Texture Pack Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft Dandelion Texture Pack
- Download Dandelion Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Dandelion Texture Pack:
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft 1.7.6 pre-release download
- Minecraft snapshot 14w11b download
- Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/.1.5.2
- MCPatcher HD Download for Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft Organics Modern and Realistic Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Organics Modern and Realistic Resource Pack [1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Pokemon Trio Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Pokemon Trio Resource Pack [1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Motion’s Textures REVIVED Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Motion’s Textures REVIVED Resource Pack [1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2]