Minecraft Texture Packs — January 21, 2013, 2:48 pm
How to install Faithful Texture Pack
For a fresh install follow these steps:
- 1) Download the latest pack from this link:Faithful Pack ZIP.
- 2) Save to the .minecraft\texturepacks folder.
Optional, but highly recommended:
- Copy the “saves” Folder on: .minecraft and place it somewhere else.
- Delete contents of .minecraft/bin.
- Run Minecraft.exe and let it download a clean copy of all the files.
- 3) Download the latest texture patcher from this thread:Texture Patcher by Kahr.
- 4) Save to Desktop for easy access.
- 5) Open the Patcher.
- 6) Open the “Options” tab.
- 7) Select “Default” for water, lava, fire, and portal in the drop boxes.
Revise that the setting are like this:
- 8) Open the “Mods” tab.
- 9) Click on “Patch”. Close the patcher.
- 10) Run Minecraft. Click the “Mods and Texture Packs” button. Select faithful32pack.zip and you’re ready to go.
Download Minecraft Faithful Texture Pack [1.4.7]:
- Minecraft 1.8.8 Released Download
- Minecraft fans get Microsoft’s Hololens preview
- Microsoft launches Minecraft in Education
- Microsoft is building special version of Minecraft for HoloLens
- Minecraft 1.8.7 Release Download
- Minecraft 1.8.6 Release Download
- Minecraft 1.8.5 Release Download
- MCPatcher HD for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Player API Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- [API] Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2