FNI Realistic RPG is a texture pack with an roleplaying theme including realistic textures and vibrant colours.
FNI Realistic RPG Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install FNI Realistic RPG Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download FNI Realistic RPG Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download FNI Realistic RPG Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Minecraft 1.8.3 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 6 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 pre3 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2-pre1 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft oCd Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft SMP’s Revival Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]