About this pack
JohnSmith 1.3.2 Texture Pack – Download John Smith Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2. JohnSmith texture pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. this texture pack is a community favourite texture pack, it is compatible with minecraft 1.3.2 and a few mods.
- Lots of CTM textures support (mainly to add more diversity to the world by randomizing the textures) – and that’s mostly the big thing in this update.
- Some new textures too (new Iron Door, New ladder, and I’m sure some other new things to… but my memory is failing) (if you dont like them, you can give a try to MinecraftCustomizer.net as I’ve updated it – tell me if I missed anything)
How to install JohnSmith Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the texture pack.
- Install lastest version of MC Patcher HD fix or OptiFine.
- Move the downloaded file into your Minecraft texture packs folder.
- More CTM support (Brick top,sides, stairs, gold block, cobblestone top, stairs, mossy…)
- Tweaked the lighting (more colored & less contrasted)
- New textures for 1.4 content: carrot, potato, anvil, Flower Pot, etc.. (I still have to create the nether Star, beacon, Item Frame, and some others, so it will come with the next update..(default textures included as placeholder)
Developer : JohnSmith
Compatible : Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.6
Last Updated : December 20, 2012
Download Minecraft JohnSmith Texture Pack [1.4.6/1.4.5]:
- MCPatcher HD for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Player API Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- [API] Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft 1.8.4 Security Release download
- Minecraft snapshot 15w14a download
- Minecraft 1.8.3 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 6 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 pre3 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2-pre1 Download