LAST DAYS was a texture pack started by Doku (creator of the ever popular RPG pack). Doku began this pack with the essential land-scape defining textures (Dirt, Grass, Stone, water, trees, etc) but did not have time to do much more before discontinuing the pack.
Last Days Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to install Last Days Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Last Days Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Last Days Texture Pack [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft snapshot 14w29b download
- Minecraft snapshot 14w28a download
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Official Download
- Minecraft snapshot 14w27b download
- Player API Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- OptiFine HD Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- MCPatcher HD Download for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/.1.5.2
- Minecraft snapshot 14w26c download
- Minecraft snapshot 14w26b download