Minecraft Snapshot 13w24a removed Texture Pack support, added Resource Packs, added new gamerule for day-night cycle, things and stuff.
- Mobs spawn and then quickly despawn in peaceful. Looks like the “ender-porting-out-of-water” effect.
- You can’t get “The End?” achievement
- Persistence required tag freezes mobs
- Squids taking damage while in water
- Hard to spawn Squids
- Scoreboard “health” objective set to display “belowname” disconnecting player on multiplayer with end of stream
- Lava texture animation moves too fast / Animated textures ignoring text files
Download Minecraft Snapshot 13w24a:
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.
Cross-platform jar: Minecraft_server.13w24a.jar
Windows EXE: Minecraft_server.13w24a.exe
- Minecraft 1.8.3 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 6 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 pre3 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2-pre1 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft oCd Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft SMP’s Revival Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]