Minecraft Moray TP Medieval/Steampunk Texture Pack Screenshots:
After much trial and error I actually succeeded in making my own custom water! I also made the list_items.png and the allitems.png.
Fixed the top of the crafting table. Changed the note block. Oh, switched mushrooms over to coincide with Iron Horse (they look more real). And created new gold block.
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
How to install Minecraft Moray TP Medieval/Steampunk Texture Pack.
- Download Minecraft Moray TP Medieval/Steampunk Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Moray TP Medieval/Steampunk Texture Pack:
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 pre3 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2-pre1 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft oCd Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft SMP’s Revival Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Chroma Hills Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Coterie Craft Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]