This pack is 16×16, but supports the CTm mod for connected glass, bookshelves and sandstone, etc. So MCPatcher is highly suggested for full effect.
Serene Scape Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install Serene Scape Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Serene Scape Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Serene Scape Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Minecraft 1.8.4 Security Release download
- Minecraft snapshot 15w14a download
- Minecraft 1.8.3 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 6 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 4 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2 pre3 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.2-pre1 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 4 Download