Sonic the Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to install Sonic the Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
-  Get the latest OPTIFINE (MagicLauncher highly recommended). NOTE: Without the features that Optifine/mcpatcher provides, HD, Animation, CTM, Custom Colors, etc., certain textures won’t display properly, also this texture pack makes use of Animated CTM, the latest optimine supports both these features and more.
-  Download Texture Pack. put the archive (don’t extract) into%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks folder.
-  (If you already set a custom skin) To use Sonic skin from the texture pack, use Offline Mode
-  Then just select the SONIC Texture Pack and you’re done.
-  For best appearance, set brightness level to maximum in options.
Download Sonic the Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
- Minecraft 1.8.8 Released Download
- Minecraft fans get Microsoft’s Hololens preview
- Microsoft launches Minecraft in Education
- Microsoft is building special version of Minecraft for HoloLens
- Minecraft 1.8.7 Release Download
- Minecraft 1.8.6 Release Download
- Minecraft 1.8.5 Release Download
- MCPatcher HD for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Player API Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- [API] Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2